Thursday, August 12, 2010

Tom Petty Tickets Wanted (Ain't Too Proud to Beg)

So Tom Petty is coming to The Lube (also called Jiffy Lube Live and formerly Nissan Pavillon) in Northern Virginia this weekend. I would like to go, but I am cheap. Let me rephrase that. I am cheap when it comes to buying concert tickets. I have no problem paying $40 for a ticket, but I have a big problem paying an additional $12.50 per ticket for the Ticketmaster convenience fee. How is this convenient for anyone other than Ticketmaster?* Anyway, I've had no success finding tickets on Craigslist yet and besides my previous experience getting tickets from there was quite odd.

Therefore, I thought I would try out the power of the blog. Does anyone living in the DC area have tickets they would like to sell for a reasonable (unlike Ticketmaster) price? I'm looking for two seats in the 300 level or two lawn seats. If so, please leave a comment or contact me at seanramblings at yahoo[dot]com.


* I know that I've written about this before, but I don't feel like looking in the archives for this information since I'm pretty sure it involved a post about Spice Girls tickets.

No comments: