Tuesday, September 12, 2006

My Return

You have probably noticed that except for two sentences about commercials that I'm already tired of, I haven't written much in the past week. I'll try to make up for that over the next few days, starting tonight.

* The football teams I follow most are off to great starts. The Steelers are 1-0 and Pitt, Ithaca College and Ohio State are all 2-0.

* I am in four separate fantasy football leagues this season and had a 2-2 weekend. In the two leagues I care about most, I'm 1-1.

* I watched VH1's Behind the Music: Nick Lachey edition. Did you know that 98° was originally signed by Motown? Did you also know that Lachey was married to Jessica Simpson?

* "Men in Trees" with Anne Heche debuts tonight on ABC. Why is this important? I picked this show as one of ten that won't make it to next season. (I'll write more about this later.)

* I can't believe I'm watching "Dancing with the Stars," although it is quite funny watching dance judges ridicule Tucker Carlson. His scores: 5, 4 and 3. I haven't really watched this show before, so is this out of 10?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, the Dancing score is out of 10 per judge - I caught the end of it while flipping channels - Jerry Springer looked happy to be standing upright by the end of his routine!

Sean said...

Wow, so Tucker got a 12 out of 30! That's not very good. I didn't watch the end but did Jerry Springer do better than 12?

Anonymous said...

I think so....perhaps a 15 or 16? I can't remember it being as low 12! Yikes!