Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Tuesday Videos & A Message From Andrew McCutchen

This video might look like a normal relay race as part of the halftime activities of this weekend's Southampton-Newcastle game, but stay to the end if you like laughing at the misfortunes of others.



This actually reminded me of a Pittsburgh Penguins game I attended years ago where they had people in sumo suits play hockey on ice between periods. I think I fell out of my seat laughing so hard.

(h/t Deadspin)

While this is an absolutely incredible goal by Zlatan Ibrahimovic of Sweden against England, why include music when listening to the announcers and crowd should be enough.



h/t Dejan Kovacevic

Finally, Pittsburgh Pirates OF Andrew McCutchen is excited that Mr. Brame (a friend of Sean's Ramblings) found his wife's car keys. Please take 45 seconds to read the story and hear McCutchen's message.

No comments: