Friday, September 18, 2020

Happy 5781

Happy Rosh Hashanah to those of you who are celebrating! The Jewish new year begins Friday night and things are going to be a little different this year. Instead of being at synagogue or having meals with friends, I'll be watching a live-stream of services at home and eating with my family like I have every night for the last 6 months. One thing remains the same though. A Rosh Hashanah post with various videos to welcome the year!


First up is Blossom, I mean Amy Farrah Fowler, I mean Mayim Bialik giving a nice overview of Rosh Hashanah.


The Maccabeats are back again this year, and perhaps they have emerged victorious in their battle (in my mind) with fellow a capella group, Six13. I don't see a Rosh Hashanah video from Six 13 this year, so advantage Maccabeats!


Need recipes and ideas of things to do from home during Rosh Hashanah? This may be the video for you!


And here's "Donald Trump" wishing everyone a Happy New Year! The voice is spot on and made me chuckle. 


Finally, the perfect Rosh Hashanah video for my Spanish-speaking friends. I mean, unfortunately, I don't speak Spanish, so I'm just assuming that it's the perfect video.


Happy New Year! While some may say next year in Jerusalem, I'll say next year out of the house!


You can also check out my previous Rosh Hashanah posts including some fun videos by clicking here.

No comments: