Friday, October 05, 2018

Friday Video: Superhero

I’ve shared links and videos of musician Emma G several times here and on my Facebook page. I saw her busk at my Metro station over a year ago, and she has an amazing voice singing a variety of covers as well as being a talented songwriter. I’m no Clive Davis or Quincy Jones, but I think she's going to breakout. Emma G has a new song called Superhero, and I like this description:

It's an empowering track that has both inspired audiences around the country, as well as sparked conversations through its uncompromising and in-your-face lyrics, yet also head-noddingly accessible and radio friendly sound.

See and hear it for yourself right now!


The song is available on iTunes, Spotify, Pandora, Tidal, Bandcamp, and everywhere else you listen to music.

You can also learn more about Emma G on her website and Facebook page.

No comments: