Friday, September 28, 2018

Ozzy Osbourne: Prince of 100 Watt Light Bulbs

I am a big fan of local, community newspapers. They often cover the stories that larger papers do not. Living in Northern Virginia, I feel grateful to have access to The Washington Post, but I also regularly read the weekly Fairfax County Times. I find that the Fairfax County Times is extremely useful in covering Fairfax County news as well as sharing community events.

In the September 14th edition, someone at the paper was able to interview Ozzy Osbourne prior to his show at Jiffy Lube Live. The questions and responses were, um, interesting. This was my favorite:

How do you manage to understand darkness very well and stay out of it?

Huh? What kind of question is this? Is Ozzy a scientist who studies darkness or black holes?

The response is even better.

I like darkness when I sleep, and light during the day when I'm doing things. When I read at night, I like a nice 100 watt light bulb.


I now hope that Ozzy gets a sponsorship deal with a light bulb company!

No comments: