Friday, June 29, 2012

Sean On Fashion: You Decide

While I've shared my opinions on fashion multiple times over the years, I haven't actually written about what I wear. Since it's supposed to be around 100 degrees in the DC area today, I plan on wearing shorts. My shorts closet* contains your standard selection of khaki, navy, green and blue solid colored shorts. To shake things up a little, I purchased the shorts pictured below. While they fit fine, I'm not sure if I like the look, or equally important, what I would wear with them.


So what do you think of the shorts? Should they stay or go back to the store?

In addition, please click here for more Sean On Fashion posts.


* You don't think I have a closet just for shorts?

1 comment:

Harvey Izes said...

Definitely rock those shorts. Solid color short sleeve shirt - pull over or preferably a light cotton button down in a color that compliments the red or the blue.