Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Fun Tuesday Links

Here are a few activities for your Tuesday:

How many countries can you name in 5 minutes? I feel like I could do much better than 55 if I tried this again. Please note that spelling counts!

55

What is your blog wanted for? Apparently, Sean's Ramblings is WANTED FOR THE ABUSIVE ROBBERY of an ADORABLE DONKEY. How did they know? The reward is $2600.

I am the type of person who can look at maps for hours. They fascinate me. The folks at Strange Maps created this map in which the US states are renamed for countries with similar gross domestic products.
US States Renamed For Countries With Similar GDPs. Enjoy!



Oh, try not to look at this map while completing the name the countries quiz. I think that would count as cheating.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Michigan? Argentina is comparable to Michigan?

And here I was thinking I would never visit Detroit.

Sean said...

I could be wrong but I think Michigan has the highest unemployment rate of any state. I do know that the state's economy has been hit hard over the past few years. How has Argentina's economy been recently?

If you do go to Michigan, Ann Arbor is nice!

Anonymous said...

WANTED FOR THE TERRIBLY LOUD KISSING of a TALL MICROWAVE DINNER- really? that's what i'm wanted for? reward: 3300 dollars.