Welcome to my
fifth annual post where I see which NFL teams post Happy Rosh Hashanah messages
on their social media pages. This year, I only looked at teams' Instagram
pages, so if a team shared a photo or graphic on Twitter or TikTok, I missed
it. Sorry.
The sunset picture is from the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
This year, it
seems like only 5 NFL teams shared messages, down from 10 in 2025. My guess is
the main reason for fewer teams posting messages was timing. Rosh Hashanah
started on Friday evening, coinciding with the 25th anniversary of the
September 11th tragedy. Nearly all of the NFL teams shared some type of
remembrance post on their Instagram pages. Plus, this was the first
week/weekend of NFL games. Most NFL social media staff likely focused on the
beginning of the season with posts focused on preparing for the opening games.
In the five
years I've been doing this, only one team has posted a Rosh Hashanah message
each year. It's the Baltimore Ravens. Please don't make me like the Ravens even
a little bit!
Please click here to see these posts from the previous four years.







No comments:
Post a Comment