Thursday, December 02, 2021

Vive La Ziggy

Our cat Ziggy turned 13 several months ago. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers as a kitten but has largely stayed out of the spotlight since his retirement. Now, he's going big. He's running for president of France!


Based on the three years of French I took in high school (and using Google Translate), this says:

In 2022, French Cats Vote Ziggy.
Work Less, To Eat More

This seems to be Ziggy's platform:

+ Ziggy wants health, committed and French food for all.
+ A 100% transparent composition, no more political blah-blah!
+ A veterinary formulation for our croquettes and pates
+ Sustainable food and recyclable packaging


As you can probably guess, Ziggy is a French cat food company. Nevertheless, I completely support the name and campaign and with apologies to current French President Emmanuel Macron, Ziggy has my vote!

Thanks to my friend T for letting me know about this campaign!

No comments: