Friday, January 08, 2021

Friday Video: Monsters & Kings & Queens

In my best and worst of 2020 post, I awarded The Weeknd's Blinding Lights as my song of the year. There are two songs that emerged late in 2020 that received some consideration, and I figure now is as good a time as any to share them. I mean, there's nothing else going on in the country.

The first is Monsters by All Time Low featuring blackbear and Demi Lovato.


They were on Good Morning America too (without blackbear and Demi Lovato).


The second is Kings & Queens by Ava Max, which I really thought was by Lady Gaga the first time I heard the chorus.


I have some Ava Max trivia for you.

What is Ava Max's favorite streaming service? HBO Max.

Where does Ava Max like to shop? TJ Maxx.

If Ava Max was alive in the 80s, what type of video cassette would she have used? Betamax.

Who is Ava Max's favorite pitcher? Scherzer, Max.

Where does Ava Max look for used cars? CarMax.

I'll be here all year!

No comments: