Friday, July 29, 2016

Friday Video: The Sound

Before we get to the Friday video, a few site updates. Early next week, I'm excited to share an interview I conducted with a brand new author and someone I met to watch a Steelers game last fall. It turns out that we grew up about a mile away from each other, so there's some fun anecdotes about Pittsburgh's eastern suburbs. I've also been away for much of July, so I'll have a blog post or two about traveling with kids.

Your Friday video is The Sound by The 1975. I'm all for a band named in honor of my birth year. Anyway, I was actually awake on a spring Saturday evening and saw the band perform this song on Saturday Night Live. I enjoyed it, and then I didn't hear the song again until the last week or two.



By the way, what's wrong with Huey Lewis? I like his work with The News.

No comments: