Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Troy and Elmo

Mila Kunis and Ashton Kutcher attended Sunday night's Steelers-Bears game in Pittsburgh which resulted in this awkward (at best) picture of Kunis and Steelers owner Dan Rooney.


While some of my favorite websites have criticized Kunis, perhaps Rooney was simply walking away from an actress who he feels is inferior to his distant relatives Kate and Rooney Mara.

Although Kunis & Kutcher's appearance at the game is worth noting, these celebrities are no match to the star power of the individual that recently spent time with Troy Polamalu: Elmo.



While we don't let my son watch much TV and he's probably only watched Sesame Street a few times, he loves Elmo. He's seen Elmo videos, has several Elmo books and sleeps with an Elmo stuffed animal. On Sunday, we listed to Elmo's Song over and over and over and over and over again. Well, until he reached the Mr. Snuffleupagus solo at which point my son simply said "again" to inform me that it was time to start the song over. I haven't showed him this video yet, but I think it will be a big hit.

Meanwhile, in the video, Troy's hair has a strawberry fragrance. To my knowledge, Head & Shoulders, who likely pays Polamalu tens of thousands of dollars (if not significantly more) for him to appear in their commercials, does not have a strawberry product. Is Troy cheating on Head & Shoulders? Will Head & Shoulders cut ties with their spokesman over this? Do I like asking questions to end blog posts?

h/t Blog 'n' Gold

Photo by Brian Cassella of the Chicago Tribune.

No comments: