Friday, May 04, 2012

Referral Friday

It's been over a year since we've looked how people found Sean's Ramblings via internet searches (as opposed to billboards and television and newspaper advertisements). Enjoy!

BYU bitches

This is a possible name for a future ABC television show to go along with GCB and Don't Trust the B---- in Apartment 23.

Brett Keisel Muppet

No offense to Kermit or Fozzie Bear, but I think seeing a Brett Keisel Muppet with a beard would make an awesome Muppet!


i received an anonymous text message that my husband is a

Is a what? Why did you stop? The suspense. The suspense!

2nd long toe meaning

The meaning for the 2nd long toe is clearly that this little piggy stayed home.

balding rappers

Has someone discovered my secret identity?

is there a drink named sean

If there's not, there should be. Next time you mix, lemonade with lemonade, call it a Sean.

sidney crosby big ol' butt

This might have been a line that didn't make the final cut of EU's Da Butt (Sidney Crosby got a big 'ol butt; oh yeah)



who is red hair girl in wendy commercial

I'll go with Wendy.

selling my burrito

Not a good advertisement for a food truck.


That was fun. I'll try this again in about 6 months!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

I'm really curious about that anonymous text message now. Last time I checked my search referrals, several people had found my blog by googling "Yinzer vanity plate." That made me proud.