Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Old Job

I'll apologize in advance if this post is somewhat cryptic. If you know me and know what I did at my last job, you will understand. If not, just bear with me. I met with some folks from my old job yesterday to discuss the big annual event. I was essentially asked to perform most of my duties from when I was working there at this year's event, but as a volunteer. I'm very proud of myself in that I said no. I almost always say yes I can help, so this was a nice change. I'm still probably going to help, but it will not be during the entire weekend, and I won't have much responsibility. This way, I can actually enjoy the event and catch up with people I haven't seen in a year.

As I'm writing this, I'm also watching Fox's show Life on a Stick. This is a terrible show. The dialogue and acting is terrible. I'm glad I have a remote.

No comments: