Friday, February 22, 2013

Friday Video: Another Ziggy

I've probably mentioned that I often fall asleep on the couch. By often, I mean at least four times per week. After my child goes to sleep, I just want to sit on the couch, catch up on shows saved on the DVR and check e-mail, write blog posts, etc. Therefore, I find myself fighting sleep while wanting to have this time for myself. Anyway, the other night while half-asleep, I heard "When Ziggy the cat appeared at their door" on TV. I thought I was dreaming, but there was a cat on my television in this commercial:



I've said for years that my Ziggy needs to earn his keep. Unfortunately, it looks like there is another Ziggy out there doing commercials. Clearly, Ziggy is not impressed by the other Ziggy.


I look forward to hearing from Meow Mix to cast my Ziggy in their next advertisement.

1 comment:

Bev said...

Your Ziggy is a very handsome boy. Thanks for tweeting to @Iams.