Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My Conversation With Kordell Stewart

Twitter is great sometimes. In this case, Twitter allows me, your above-average blog writer guy, to directly interact with former Steelers QB Kordell Stewart. Enjoy this fascinating conversation:







Sure, I figured that Stewart meant loop, but I thought it was funny to point out the typo.

The next day, my wife was watching the Real Housewives of Atlanta, and I noticed that a guy that looked like Kordell Stewart was on the show. Here's another fascinating conversation:

Me: Is that Kordell Stewart?
My Wife: Yes.
Me: I had a conversation with him on Twitter yesterday.
My Wife: (no reply...long silence...apparently not impressed by my interaction with Kordell)
My Wife: How long did he play for the Steelers?
Me: About seven years. (He actually played for 8 years.)

It turns out that Kordell Stewart's wife is one of the Real Housewives of Atlanta. I guess Kordell's money truly is real good!

Update:

Kordell Stewart liked my blog post. I knew there was a good reason why I still have his jersey!

1 comment:

Harvey said...

You & Kordell. Nice. Maybe you can do a guest spot on RHOA. :)