While I wouldn't call it a hobby, if I see a fun license plate in the wild, I like to take a picture and share it. Enjoy!
If you see a faded sign at the side of the road that says 15 miles to the
What to do if you're a big fan of soccer's video assist referee and a certain female Irish singer? You get this license plate!
This is certainly a choice.
I assume this means I hate waiting too. Seems like a lot of thought went into this.
A question from one car.
And the answer.
Not sure why I got hungry all of a sudden.
Big fan of Roundball Rock!
Is this the Best DJ in the world or just the best DJ in Utah?
No offense to the Limu Emu, but I really hope that Doug is the driver.
This is definitely Johnny Lawrence's car.
We'll end with this one which feels like cheating.









No comments:
Post a Comment