Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Celebrities in Pittsburgh Gear: Jeff Goldblum

Whenever I have the opportunity, I like to watch the first 20 minutes of ABC's Good Morning America. Yes, I know that I'm still 15 years away from being part of the core audience age group, but I enjoy the combination of Robin Roberts, George Stephanopoulos, and Michael Strahan. More importantly, I feel like the show's beginning gives me a good summary of what's going on in the world.

On Monday, Jeff Goldblum stopped by the New York studio to talk about his new show, Kaos. You can watch the video below, but I was too busy trying to figure out his jacket to pay attention to whatever he was promoting.


Is it a Pittsburgh Pirates jacket? It looks like a #13 on the sleeve, so is the jacket celebrating Jose Lind, Carlos Garcia, Adrian Brown, Nate McLouth, and/or Ke'Bryan Hayes? Please let me know if you have any information where this jacket is from or who made it.


By the way, somewhat amazing that this is the first time in over a decade of celebrities in Pittsburgh gear posts that Pittsburgh native Jeff Goldblum made the blog!

Update 8/28: Apparently, this is a Prada jacket, not a Pirates jacket that you can purchase from the Saks Fifth Avenue website for $3,850. That's not $38.50 or even $385.00. That's $3,850! At least you get free shipping with the purchase.

No comments: