Friday, January 28, 2022

3OH!3 Cameo

In honor of the 17th anniversary of Sean's Ramblings, I decided to do something special. I considered buying a yacht or taking a trip to Australia, but that didn't seem feasible. Maybe next year when my blog turns 18. Instead, I went to Cameo. 

I wrote about Cameo a few years ago. It truly is a magical place where you can spend hours searching for all levels of celebrities. For my anniversary, I knew exactly who I wanted to contact. Sean Foreman and his band 3OH!3! First, great name. Second, 3OH!3 is doing something very cool where proceeds of all of their videos go to the Sierra Club.

So with all that, here is the Cameo from Sean Foreman of 3OH!3. Oh, there's one NSFW word at the end which comes from the group's hit song "Don't Trust Me." Enjoy!


2 comments:

Ngewo said...

This was awesome and definitely supports a great cause! Maybe he can get you press credentials for the Academy Awards this year...

Sean said...

Thanks! I feel like I have a better chance of asking Sean for press credentials for the Grammys!