Monday, November 23, 2020

Cole Tucker and Vanessa Hudgens

My blog has had many different features over the years with some of them focused on Pittsburgh athletes and sports teams. For example, who can forget the Celebrities in Pittsburgh Gear series including posts about Chris Rock, Madonna, Drake, and 50 Cent? And the Pittsburgh Athletes with World-Renowned Athletes (or PAWRA) series gained international acclaim. (I write "international acclaim" since I'm pretty sure my friend in Australia read one of the posts. That counts!) I've certainly shared posts about Pittsburgh athletes with other celebrities like the Jerome Bettis golfing with the Jonas Brothers and Taylor Swift taking a picture with former Penguins Max Tablot, Jordan Staal, Alex Goligoski, and Tyler Kennedy, so writing about a Pittsburgh athlete dating a celebrity seems like a perfect fit for my blog.

Therefore, I'm happy to announce that Pittsburgh Pirates shortstop and outfielder Cole Tucker is apparently dating Vanessa Hudgens of High School Musical fame.


My favorite part of the MSN article is the author sharing Tucker's stats for the 2020 season. I mean sure he only batted .220 with 1 home run and 8 RBIs, but Vanessa Hudgens sees more in Tucker than offensive numbers. She really digs his defensive range factor!

No comments: