Monday, August 13, 2012

Emma Watson Is Awesome

On Friday afternoon, I posted the following message on Twitter:


I promptly received approximately 7,000 retweets, which is 7,000 more retweets than I've ever received before. Of course, with only 140 characters, I couldn't share Watson's quote in the full context. Therefore, here is the entire Q&A from EW's Fall Movie Preview Edition.


Although this may be difficult to read, here are the two items that stick out. First, Watson's initial perception was that she would hate Pittsburgh, but she really enjoyed it once she spent time there. I guess going anywhere after spending years at Hogwarts would be difficult. Second, her admiration of Pittsburgh was completely unprovoked. The interviewer didn't ask Watson what she thought of Pittsburgh. The question was simply "I'm assuming it was a fun shoot." (To the Entertainment Weekly interviewer, that's a statement not a question.)

Emma Watson is now one of my favorite actresses ever. Perhaps she and Ron can move to Pittsburgh and convince Harry and Hagrid to join them. Hagrid would make an excellent red zone target for the Steelers!

2 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Wait, you posted a picture of Emma Watson and included the phrase "here are the two items that stick out"?

Sean said...

Lacochran - I wish that line was intentional, but it is probably more funny that I didn't mean anything by the "two items" phrase.