Sunday, October 02, 2005

Lazy Sunday

I've spent most of today just sitting on the couch watching football. With all of my sitting, here are some random thoughts from today:

- For the first time in years, I watched Saturday Night Live last night. It's not nearly as funny as it used to be. With that said, the bit before Kanye West went on stage, including a Mike Myers cameo, was extremely funny. Great performance by Kanye too. Oh, Horacio Sanz at the Weekend Update desk didn't quite work.

- Will someone explain to me why NFL players have a green sticker on the back of helmets today? I haven't heard the announcers say anything about them, and I don't remember the stickers being there last week.

- Someone found this site by doing a search on Yahoo for "Diaper Harajuku Girls." What exactly was this person looking for?

- The Steelers game at San Diego next Monday night looks like it will be a tough game. The Chargers won 41-17 at New England today. Can anyone stop LaDainian Tomlinson?

- It looks like a 7th place finish out of 12 teams for my fantasy baseball league team. I've been in the league for 14 years now and have never won. I think the saying is the 15th time is the charm! At least I'm doing well in fantasy football.

4 comments:

Andy said...

Evidently you're the Susan Lucci of Fantasy Baseball.

Anonymous said...

Me and my friends are trying to figure out that darn sticker... still don't know!

Archi said...

the sticker was because of the game in Mexico. It said "Futbol" or something.

Sean said...

I think a Mexican flag would have made more sense. I don't know very much Spanish, but isn't "Futbol" outside of the U.S. soccer?

Andy, I actually looked up Susan Lucci's resume, and I still have a few more years until I reach her status of losing.