Monday, July 25, 2005

Dream Analysis

I rarely remember my dreams, but there is part of one from last week that I wanted to share. For no real apparent reason, I was getting ready to go to the Oscars with Zach Braff and Vince Vaughn. We were all wearing black tuxedos, but for some reason, I wanted to wear a red or pink boa because I wanted to stand out. I guess I was worried that people would not know who I am. Vince and Zach (it's my dream, we might as well be calling each other by our first names) were trying to convince me not to wear the boa. And that's all I remember about the dream. Anyone want to analyze the dream?

2 comments:

Archi said...

Hmm...no real insights there.

But I once had a dream where I was on a parade float with former Bills quarterback Rob Johnson. He was wearing his trademark bandana and we were scoping out chicks.

Sean said...

I can't picture Rob Johnson in any situation except for getting sacked. Anyway, I hope you and Rob did well.