Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Trivia Tuesday: Movie Edition

Since the Oscars just occurred on Sunday, I feel like folks are still thinking a lot about movies. Therefore, your challenge is to name the movie based on the romantic quotes below:

1. This is true love – you think this happens every day?

2. You should be kissed and often, and by someone who knows how.

3. I believe in long, slow, deep, soft, wet kisses that last three days.

4. Love it too weak a word for what I feel – I luuurve you, you know, I loave you, I luff you.

5. I came here tonight because when you realize you want to spend the rest of your life with somebody, you want the rest of your life to start as soon as possible.

6. I wish I didn’t love you so much.

7. Today is a holiday invented by greeting card companies to make people feel like crap.

8. I wish I knew how to quit you.

9. You’re kind to strangers and children, and when you stand in the snow, you look like an angel.

10. I’ll just be hanging around the mistletoe, hoping to be kissed.

This could be difficult, so I’ll see how everyone does before adding the movie names and making this a multiple choice game.

As always please leave your answers in the comments section below and do not use the internet for assistance. Good luck!

This quiz is courtesy of the fine folks at Stump Trivia.

2 comments:

Ngewo said...

1. Princess Bride
7. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
8. Brokeback Mountain
9. Groundhog Day

Nichole Fisher said...

2. Gone with the Wind
3. Bull Durham
5. When Harry Met Sally