Friday, June 28, 2024

A Hawk Tua Post

Back in March, I wrote about a hawk living on my street. And no this was not Dominique Wilkins or Tre Young. Over the last few months, several other hawks joined the original. While they were loud, I was fascinated being so close to them.


The unfortunate side effect was that one parking spot on our street was completely unusable unless you were okay with you car being unclean.


About two weeks ago, our street was repaved. Between the loud equipment and the asphalt smell, I believe that the hawks abandoned their nest and moved about a block away. I still hear the hawks, but it's less frequent now, and I haven't seen one in the nest lately. I'm not an ornithologist (yes, I had to look up this word) nor do I play one on the internet, so I don't know if they will return to the nest on my street.
As for the Tua portion of this post, I think Miami Dolphins QB Tua Tagovailoa will have a good 2024 season.

No comments: