Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Sean on Rizzo Sports Live

I made my triumphant return to the airwaves last night as a guest on Rizzo Sports Live broadcast in Kittanning, Pennsylvania. Although it appears that the Family Life TV website isn't currently streaming live (or even archive) videos due to website maintenance, you can listen to a replay of my appearance at 12:30 PM Eastern time today on WTYM 1380 AM. Yes, you should be able to listen to the broadcast from your computer.

If you happen to listen to the show, please let me know what you think. Do I sound knowledgeable about the Steelers, Pirates, NFL and US Soccer? I didn't work in nearly as many zings as I would have liked. Actually, I'm not sure that I threw in any jokes. I know that I said, "Donovan's getting older; Dempsey's getting older; and Howard's getting older." I should have followed that by saying that I'm getting older too or that the Landslide will bring them down or something. Missed opportunity.

No comments: