Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shawty Got Low x8

I’m home from my Seattle and Victoria vacation and will write more about the trip over the next few days. I may even share pictures if I can figure out how to get the pictures from the digital camera to the computer.

Although we weren’t in the car all that often during the vacation, the song we heard the most was “Low” by Flo Rida (not to be confused with the state Florida). The main character of the song, Shawty, had apple bottom jeans and boots with the fur. She also had them baggy sweat pants and the Reeboks with the straps. This raises several questions. Is Shawty wearing all of this at the same time? Did she magically change clothes on the floor, I mean flo? Is Flo Rida discussing two different women referred to as Shawty? The song does not seem to clarify this so I thought I would share my questions with all of you.

No comments: