Thursday, June 29, 2017

Lucky Charms Milkshake

About 12 years ago, my weight was at an all-time high, and I also had high cholesterol, likely due to regularly eating bagels and cream cheese and snacking on Little Debbie Swiss Cake rolls everyday. I replaced the Swiss Cake rolls in my lunch with a yogurt, lost some weight (changing jobs where I now had to walk to and from the Metro helped), and my cholesterol levels plummeted. With all of that written, I still have a soft spot for chocolate chip cookies and milkshakes.

So why am I bringing this up today? Look at what Burger King is selling:


I eat a bowl of cereal almost every morning, and while Honey Nut Cheerios is usually on the menu, I'll purchase Lucky Charms from time to time. Since I enjoy milkshakes and Lucky Charms, I really want to go to Burger King and try this. Who's with me? Let's go!

(There are some R-rated words in this video.)

2 comments:

Amy said...

I'm in! But I've read it's not good :(
http://www.theimpulsivebuy.com/wordpress/2017/06/23/review-burger-king-lucky-charms-shake/

Sean said...

As a kid, I used to love the McDonald's Shamrock Shake. I had one a few years ago, and it was awful. Despite the review, I still want to try it. If you try it first, please let me (and everyone else) know what you think.