Friday, August 12, 2016

Friday Video: I Want To Join Arizona State's Alpha Phi Sorority

What does going on a hot air balloon ride, learning to skateboard, taking a jeep tour in the Arizona desert, going on a helicopter ride, and paddleboarding have in common? These are all things that I never did in college. However, according to the following video, if I join Arizona State University's Alpha Phi sorority, it seems like I could do this every day!



If you weren't entertained enough by the video, I encourage you to check out the article and especially the comments on Inside Higher Ed. And yes, I realize that I'm probably the only non-academic or educational blogger that occasionally uses Inside Higher Ed for content.

2 comments:

Amy said...

If we adopt you, you could go to ASU for free (since Rob works there)!

Sean said...

I guess that means I'd need to start a doctoral program. I wonder if Alpha Phi is looking for a 41 year-old male in a doctoral program. Based on the video, I don't like my chances!