Friday, December 04, 2015

2015 Hanukkah Guide

Hanukkah begins on Sunday evening, so I thought I would prepare a guide for everything you need to know about this year's Festival of Lights.

A Dr. Dreidel? Yes please!


The Maccabeats and Six13 are back to their dueling holiday songs again. First up, The Maccabeats with Latke Recipe based on the tune of Walk The Moon's Shut Up and Dance With Me.



And here's Six13's Watch Me (Spin/Drey-Drey) based on Silento's Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae).



I asked this last year, but is there a rivalry between these two groups? I must know!

Meanwhile, Adam Sandler has the 4th version (yes, really) of The Chanukah Song.



As a reminder, don't forget to include pickles as part of your Hanukkah festivities. Pickles: A Hanukkah tradition since 1998.


I'll end with a few more videos. Some are better than others.







Happy Chanukah! However, you choose to spell it!

No comments: