Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Wednesday Videos

I usually post videos on Friday, but daylight savings time (more on this later this week) and the NCAA Tournament have altered my schedule. Anyway, there are two videos I want to share today. First is a video for the song Somebody That I Used To Know by Gotye featuring Kimbra. It has a different sound, a hint of Don't You Want Me Baby by the Human League, and is simply a cool song. I thought I was on the early side of hearing/discovering this song, but based on the fact that this video has almost 110 million views on YouTube proves that I am clearly not on the early side.

   

The second video has significantly fewer YouTube views, but also had a unique sound 20 years ago. Although the video doesn't quite hold up, I still like 3 AM Eternal by KLF. 

No comments: