Thursday, January 19, 2012

My Jackee Harry Experience

Although I don’t mention it very often here, I’m a part of the Twitter universe. When I hit 226 followers, I posted the following Tweet:



@getfreshdesigns retweeted my clever message and several hours later, I saw this message on Twitter.



That’s right, Jackee Harry, the Emmy award winning actress of 227, was my 227th follower. Ms. Harry followed me on Twitter along with Pink, Tim Tebow, Taylor Dayne and Missy Elliott. I can definitely see the similarities between all of us.

Sadly, Ms. Harry stopped following me a few days later. I guess she didn’t appreciate all of my Tweets about the Steelers. Therefore, I'm back on 226 followers. Please feel free to follow me on Twitter and be my new 227th (or 228th) follower.

4 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

I can still hear her, "Maaaahh--wee..."

Laurie said...

Or maybe Jackee's Twitter account inadvertently unfollowed you, that seems like it happens a lot. Maybe you can get a Regina King follow.

Unknown said...

That is hilarious. Twitter is the great leveler that allows you to converse with near-mythic people like Jackee Harry.

Click here for my twitter conversation with Atlanta Brave great Dale Murphy! http://bit.ly/zctKAP

getfreshdesigns said...

aw man, she unfollowed you?? Not cool.