Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Jason Taylor Retires, Status of Big JT Unknown

It looks like Jason Taylor from Woodland Hills High School and a former Dancing with the Stars finalist concluded his amazing NFL career on Sunday. Taylor, a 6-time Pro Bowler and three-time First-Team All Pro, completed his 15 year career with 139.5 sacks. I remember Taylor in high school as an uncoordinated basketball center that didn’t yet fit into his body and a Tight End with inconsistent hands. Fortunately, Taylor developed significantly as a football player since he was 17.

Although I didn’t personally know Taylor, I have friends that did. I’ve never heard any negative stories about Taylor, and therefore, I’m not at all surprised by how humble he is in this video and how respected he is by his teammates.



Now that Taylor is retiring from football, the question that remains is what happens to Big JT? You remember Big JT, right? Let me refresh your memory.



With all of the Steelers injuries, could Big JT play running back or in the secondary this weekend?

No comments: