Thursday, July 14, 2011

New Jersey Housewife Visited Fairfax Wegmans

Anytime that one of Bravo's Real Housewives visits my supermarket, I need to write about it. Yesterday, Jacqueline Laurita one of the stars of the Real Housewives of New Jersey (she's the one that didn't flip over a table at a restaurant or file for bankruptcy)* traveled to the Fairfax Wegmans to promote something called Blk Beverages. Here's proof:







I love the fact that she was set up at the store's main entrance. I can just imagine walking into the store expecting to grab a cart and going directly to the produce section to pick up strawberries (Wegmans has had great deals of strawberries all summer), and bam, there's a Real Housewife giving away drink samples and posing for pictures. I'd expect this from Alec Baldwin, but not a New Jersey housewife.



* The Real Housewives shows tend to be on in my household on occasion, so I've learned about these characters through osmosis. With that written, maybe Ms. Laurita did flip over a table or file for bankruptcy. I can’t keep track of everyone.

No comments: