Friday, December 10, 2010

Friday Links

I participated in National Blog Posting Month (NaBloPoMo) where I created a new post everyday for the month of November. While I'm not participating in NaBloPoMo this month, my consecutive days posting streak continues. Anyway, here are some good reads for your Friday (or weekend):

Sarah is featured in the New York Times! I know her! [New York Times]

There were some complaints about the Florida Panthers yarmulke giveaway, but it's probably not want you think. [Puck Daddy]



Hire LiLu! [Live It, Luv It]

Remembering the Dave Wannstedt/The 'Stache era at Pitt. [The Fighting Wannstaches]

It's still amazing to me that the Steelers have only had 3 coaches since 1969. Here's a breakdown on how all the other teams have fared during this time, including the three coaches who lost their jobs this season. [Behind the Steel Curtain]

A salute to Bill Guerin. [Puck Daddy]

I like maps, including the one below. [DCist]



Finally, although this took place last week, props to Cory for putting together a roundtable of Steelers bloggers prior to the Ravens game. It seems like collaboration among the Pittsburgh sports blogger community isn't what it was a few years ago, so I'm glad Cory is bringing folks together. [Three Rivers Burgh Blog]

1 comment:

rachaelgking said...

Aw, thanks for the shout out- it must have worked!!! I start at my new gig on the 3rd :-)

<3