Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Trivia Tuesday

Hello there. Today, I'm happy to present the magic of Sporcle. This truly may be one of the greatest sites on the internet.

Quiz #1 - Name the U.S. cities that have broken top 10 since the beginning of the census in 1790

I scored a 24 out of 31 U.S. cities.

Quiz #2 - Name the last 200-yard rusher for the NFL franchises listed.

Although I'm not in the football mindset yet, I think 26 out of 31 is pretty good.

Bonus quiz - Name the 100 Greatest Pop Songs of all time according to Rolling Stone (list from 2000).

This is a bonus since the quiz lasts for 15 minutes. I scored a 50 out of 100 which gets me in the 91st percentile. I also disagree with many songs on the list.

Your turn. Click on the links to take the Sporcle quizzes and share your results in the comments section. Good luck!

3 comments:

lacochran's evil twin said...

Sporcle is one of the great time sucks. Highly addictive.

Nichole Fisher said...

#1 - 23/50; can't believe I missed Newport

#2 - I skipped this one

#3 - 62/100

Sean said...

Lacochran - Sporcle truly is one of the greatest inventions of the past decade!

Nichole - Nice job on both the US cities and especially the music quiz. I didn't guess (and would never think of guessing) that Newport was that big.