Friday, June 04, 2010

Sean On Fashion: Former Prime Minister Edition

Let me preface this post by stating that I have no fashion sense. I think that’s what makes my infrequent Sean On Fashion posts so much fun (even if some people don’t feel the same way). With that, let me introduce you Japan’s Prime Minister Yukio Hatoyama and “The Hatoyama Shirt.”



When this picture was taken on May 26th, Hatoyama was the Prime Minister of Japan; however, Hatoyama resigned earlier this week. While Hatoyama claims that he resigned because he broke a campaign promise to close the American Marine base in Okinawa, I think that’s a cover. He was forced out because of this shirt. You can’t be a respected leader and wear this shirt!

Apparently, you can now buy a replica of “The Hatoyama Shirt” for only $500. Then, you too can pretend to be a former Prime Minister!

1 comment:

Brendon said...

I think I'll wait for the price to come down after the initial wave of early adopters get theirs.