Monday, June 28, 2010

I Love Pittsburgh

I was back in Pittsburgh for the weekend, and there are two things about the city that I will never miss. First, the view from Mount Washington.



I really could look at the view of Pittsburgh from Mount Washington for hours. Incredible! How do folks who live on Mount Washington ever get anything done?

The second is driving around downtown and seeing Furries. Anthrocon 2010 recently concluded so if you were by the convention center, there is a good chance that you saw someone dressed like this.



I can't begin to describe Anthrocon 2010, so I'll leave that to That's Church, a slideshow via WPXI and the Anthrocon website.

The Pittsburgh photo courtesy of Launch Photography; the furry photo from WPXI.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hey, those are my suits! God has it been so long since I built them? I'm actually the one on the right, the one on the left is a commissioner. This was my first Anthrocon and I have attended every year since, this year will be no exception.

See you there if you decide to come back.