Thursday, April 15, 2010

Jake Gyllenhaal: Music Video Superstar

I hereby nominate Jake Gyllenhaal to join the Eric Roberts Music Video Superstar club. You're not familiar with Eric Roberts and his music video superstardom? I wrote a post about this (um, nearly five years ago)!

For his role in Jamie Foxx's "Blame It" and Vampire Weekend's "Giving Up The Gun," Jake Gyllenhaal has had a nice run lately starring in music videos. Watch as he expertly raises his glass with Forest Whitaker and Ron Howard.



What an actor to pull off the tennis grace of Roger Federer.



I applaud Gyllenhaal for his dedication to the small screen and to be able to laugh at himself. I hope others will follow the lead of Eric and Jake, so that I don't have to wait another five years to add another member to the Music Video Superstar club!

No comments: