Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Trivia Tuesday: A-List Actresses Edition

Although I missed trivia last week, my teammates were gracious enough to provide the questions for your Trivia Tuesday pleasure. Your challenge is to name the A-List actress who starred in the following movies early in their careers:

1) Mystic Pizza
2) Cyborg 2
3) Blue Juice
4) The Man in (not "on") the Moon
5) The Mask
6) Firestarter
7) Selena
8) Heavy
9) Dead Calm
10) Love and a .45

As usual, please leave your responses in the comments section below and please don't search the internet for answers. I don't know the answers for at least half of these, so I may violate my own rule and, well, search the internet for answers. Good luck!

This quiz is courtesy of the fine folks at Stump Trivia.

6 comments:

neena said...

1) Julia Roberts
2) Angelia Jolie
3) ?
4) Reese Witherspoon
5) ?
6) Drew Barrymore
7) Jennifer Lopez
8) ?
9) ?
10) Renee Zelwegger

Nichole Fisher said...

5. Cameron Diaz
9. Nicole Kidman

Brendon said...

1. I saw someone else's answer, so I'm skipping this one.
2. Jenna Elfman
3. Michelle Pfeiffer
4. Sandra Bullock
5. Cameron Diaz
6. Kirsten Dunst
7. Salma Hayek
8. Rosie O'Donnell
9. Jennifer Connelly
10. Kim Bassinger

carissajaded said...

) Mystic Pizza- Julia Roberts
2) Cyborg 2- ahhh???
3) Blue Juice- Also no clue
4) The Man in (not "on") the Moon- i suck and probably have the wrong one, but Reese Witherspoon?
5) The Mask- Cameron Diaz
6) Firestarter- Drew Barrymore
7) Selena-Jenny from the Block.. Lopez
8) Heavy- Liv Tyler
9) Dead Calm- Nicole Kidman(i may own this?)
10) Love and a .45- nope!

Sean said...

Let's go to the answers:

1. Julia Roberts - Point for Neena & Carissa
2. Angelina - Nice pull Neena.
3. No one has this yet. I'll give you a hint. Five years later, she had brief role as Charlie Nicholson.
4. Reese is correct.
5. Cameron Diaz - Nichole & Godard are on the board.
6. Drew Barrymore
7. J-Lo.
8. Liv Tyler. (Is she really an A-list actress?) Point for Carissa. Partial credit to Godard for making me laugh.
9. Nicole Kidman - Nice job Nichole and Carissa.
10. Renee Zelwegger - How did you know that one Neena?

Thanks for playing. See you next week for another edition of Trivia Tuesday!

neena said...

I was forced to sit through that god-awful movie by a guy I dated in high school who had a thing for her. Sadly, it's seared in my brain.

I can't believe I'd forgotten that Cameron Diaz is in The Mask!