Monday, November 02, 2009

More Random Thoughts

* Is it a turn-on or turn-off to see someone with Lucky Charms in their grocery store cart?

* I did not hear the Monster Mash once this year and am a little sad about it.

* Can someone at Fox replace the stupid dancing robot with stats of other games during their NFL telecasts?

* By making a last-minute decision to bench Carolina RB Jonathan Stewart and start Chicago WR Johnny Knox in one of my fantasy leagues yesterday, I lost to a team that started two players (Mario Manningham & Brian Westbrook) that were inactive. I followed an 0-4 fantasy week by going 1-3 this week. I suck!

* The Humane Society of North Central Iowa is looking for someone to adopt cats Jerome, Willie and Parker among the 50 cats who need permanent homes. [The Messenger]

* Finally, with the Steelers off this week, Jim Shearer created the first Yinz Luv 'Da Guins of the 2009-2010 season.

2 comments:

lacochran said...

"Is it a turn-on or turn-off to see someone with Lucky Charms in their grocery store cart?"

Is that a euphemism?

Sean said...

It wasn't supposed to be, but I blame the writer for not being clear in the sentence! I was referring to Lucky Charms cereal.