Sunday, June 21, 2009

Sunday Links

The filming of The Real World: DC and a movie starring Jack Nicholson and Paul Rudd has started across the street from Captain Easychord's place. (Corsairs' Affairs)

One for the Other Thumb has a new look. Plus, I was part of this week's Meeting People is Easy.

Behind the Steel Curtain is in the championship round of the Tomlinism Super Bowl. Voting ends Monday, and here are your choices:

#6-Seed: "I don't care how my players evaluate me. I evaluate them. How's your editor?" (Bristled after a reporter asked him how his players evaluated their coach)

#2-Seed: "Every day I walk by five Lombardi Trophies, not five rushing titles." (In response to Willie Parker publicly stating that the Steelers needed to run the ball more)


DCist interviewed Hip-Hop Violinist Miri Ben-Ari.

Pitt's men's basketball team will face Indiana on December 8th at Madison Square Garden. Pitt has done well in New York over the years. (Pitt Blather)

Finally Jim Shearer and the folks at Yinz Luv 'Da Guins did an amazing job posting videos after every single postseason game. Here is their final video after last week's game seven:

No comments: