Thursday, May 21, 2009

Sick Day

I’m at home today with a sore throat and runny nose (or is it running nose; maybe I should just write nasal congestion) and am basically not feeling well. If President Obama or Dan Rooney contacted me, I would have sucked it up and attended the Steelers ceremony at the White House, but since that didn’t happen, I’m hanging out with Ziggy. As a result, you get an extra special post today with my random thoughts.

- Morgan Freeman just gave an amazing speech to the Eastside High School students. I’m ready to take and pass the test, but first I’m going to sing Lean On Me at the assembly.

- The 24-caplet pack of Tylenol Cold Day costs $5.99 at Giant and the 24-caplet pack of Tylenol Cold Night also costs $5.99. However, if you want to buy the 24-pack that contains 12 Day pills and 12 Night pills, the cost is $6.49.

- Jake Peavy going to the White Sox would really screw up my fantasy baseball team. Don’t approve the trade, Jake! Use your no-trade clause!

- I think I’m going to try to update my links over the next few days. If you have a blog that you would like to be added, please let me know. Of course, I also hope that you provide a link to my blog.

- I am grateful that Scrubs and Bernie Mac are on television today. I can’t watch the judge shows. (Who the hell is Judge Alex?)

- If you’re on Facebook, please join the Sean’s Ramblings Facebook page.

Time for another shot of orange juice!

No comments: