Friday, April 03, 2009

Post About Nothing

It’s been a fairly weak week here at Sean’s Ramblings. No Trivia Tuesday or TMI Thursday; just my thoughts about the Pitt-Villanova game and my plea for advice in buying a new computer. (I'm still looking for suggestions if you have any.) Actually, the soccer coach story was fascinating, so this week wasn’t a total loss.

Anyway, I have the following random items and thoughts that I'd like to share:

- The next time you’re at a grocery store, do me a favor and see if they have Swiss Miss butterscotch pudding. I love this pudding but haven’t had any or even seen any in years. If you happen to find it, send me an e-mail or leave a comment. Thank you.

- I have spent much of my free time over the past week or so focusing on my fantasy baseball league. Unfortunately, I still don’t feel prepared for this weekend’s draft.

- I don’t understand the appeal of Twitter.

- Here’s a trivia question for you. I am currently wearing a 2006 Final Four T-shirt which includes the logos of all four team. (That's not the question.) 2006 is the year that George Mason made the Final Four and Florida won the national championship. Who were the other two teams in the Final Four?

- Please join my Facebook blog page thingy (technical term).

Finally, here's a brand new picture of Ziggy...in the dishwasher:

1 comment:

neena said...

My brackets took a serious hit this year after some unexpected losses. NCAA is dead to me (until next year).

Everyone has rough weeks, Sean!

UCLA was one of the four. I can't remember the fourth.