Sunday, June 01, 2008

Useless Information

I have watched each of the first four games of the Stanley Cup Finals in a different state.

Game 1: Herndon, Virginia
Game 2: Silver Spring, Maryland
Game 3: Orlando, Florida
Game 4: Atlantic City, New Jersey

Since the Penguins only won while I was in Florida, I think the team needs to fly me back to the Sunshine State to ensure the team’s victory.

I have also had french fries from five different restaurants over the past five days.

Tuesday: Wendy’s – Dulles Airport
Wednesday: Friday’s – Orlando, Florida
Thursday: Silver Diner – Reston, VA
Friday: Five Guys – Arlington, VA
Saturday: McDonald’s – Gaithersburg, Maryland

It looks like I’m going to have California Tortilla for dinner tonight, so the french fry streak will end at five. Yes, I need to eat healthier.

No comments: