Saturday, February 09, 2008

Election Day Suggestions Needed

I am compiling a list of free or discounted activities for Tuesday’s “Potomac Primary” that I will publish on Monday morning and am looking for suggestions. For example, California Tortilla is giving customers a free taco to anyone wearing an "I Voted" sticker. Are there other restaurants or businesses that have similar promotions? In addition, I want to include election night parties, and while I have found events on Tuesday night for Barack Obama and John McCain, I have had no success in finding parties for any other candidates. (Where are the Fred Thompson and Joe Biden parties? They are both on the ballot!) If you know of any events in the DC area, please leave the details in the comments or e-mail me at seanramblings at yahoo [dot] com. As I mentioned, I will publish this list on Monday morning.

I’ll be back Sunday night for a live blog of the 50th Grammy Awards!

No comments: