Monday, July 09, 2007

Number Five Is Alive

Have you ever had a touch-tone phone that was missing a number? That happened to us over the past few days as the number 5 not only stopped working, but actually fell out of the cordless phone. While we could still call most of the people we normally do, there are a few friends with five in their phone number. Plus, you can forget calling a company and trying to go through the automated options. Worst of all, I got Jenny’s number (I needed to make her mine and I asked her to not change her number), but couldn’t reach her without the number five.

So now we have a new phone. It is not the one pictured here, but we considered it.

Oh, bonus points for anyone who can name the movie quote from the title without an internet search.

5 comments:

Rinsem's Rink said...

Short Circuit! I love that movie... NO DISASSEMBLE!!

Sean said...

Nicely done! 5 points for Rinsem!

Anonymous said...

i knew it too! slow on the take. and what an awful movie as well, although i probably watched it at least 4 times.

Sean said...

I thought Short Circuit was great, but of course, I was only 10 when it came out. It's probably awful to re-watch now. I do remember Short Circuit 2 being not so good.

Rinsem's Rink said...

NO! Do not go back and watch it... I did that one time with a movie that I loved as a kid and it ruined it for me...