Monday, May 21, 2007

Name That Tune

Here's a little game to start your week. Lyrics from five songs are listed below. Your challenge is to name the song title and artist. Please try not to search the internet for the answers. Either you know the songs or you don't.

1. Little boys messin round with the girls playing double-dutch

2. And I feel so much depends on the weather
So is it raining in your bedroom?

3. The D-A-double D-Y-M-A-C
Ya you know me

4. We're no strangers to love
You know the rules and so do I

5. Cry baby cry
When you've got to get it out

I'll be back this evening with the correct answers and to declare the winner. Good luck!

3 comments:

Sarah said...

1. "Summertime." DJ Jazzy Jeff & Will Smith

2. Stone Temple Pilots. "Plush"

3. "Jump Jump," by Criss Cross

4. OMG, Hubby will be so excited. "Never Gonna Give you Up" by Rick Astley.

5. I think that's INXS but I don't know the name of the song. And like you said, NO Googling.

Anonymous said...

1) Summertime / Will Smith
2) ?
3) (Of course) Jump Jump / Kris Kross
4) Never Gonna Give You Up / Rick Astley
5) New Sensation / INXS

Sean said...

Nicely done Sarah. Amy also receives credit for spelling Kris Kross korrectly and for the title New Sensation. I'll give partial credit for Summertime. Will Smith was The Fresh Price back then.

So was this too easy? I may have to come up with some tougher songs if I do this again.