Saturday, April 14, 2007

Invitation From The Donald

I recently received an invitation from Donald Trump, Real Estate Billionaire (that is the actual title listed under his signature), to “learn the Trump family’s most successful wealth creation secrets.” Although The Donald will not actually be there, his daughter Ivanka Trump will lead the session. I have a feeling that her first tip to become rich and successful is to become Trump’s daughter.

The suggested tuition fee for this outstanding opportunity/“once in a lifetime financial conference” is $149 but is waived for me. I’m probably the only person in which the fee is waived because The Donald knows my potential. Plus, he knows that waiving the $149 for me is a great deal since he’s getting at least that value in advertising just by me mentioning the event here.

I now have a tough decision to make. On Thursday, April 19, should I go to work or attend the all-day session that can make me rich? No word on whether or not Rosie O'Donnell will be in attendance.

No comments: